Friday, August 24, 2007

What is wrong with California?

I cannot believe that someone in California would not prosecute a self-proffesed pedophile. I thought that I didn't read it right the first time I read it. The prosecutors dropped the ball after police arrested the man outside of a child care center on a California university campus.
The prosecutors said that the judge that issued the order did not obey certain protocol. In my opinion, the prosecutors are not doing their job. This guy admits that he is a pedophile and we expect our police and prosecutors to protect us. If I lived in a community where something like this happened, I would lead the charge to have these prosecutors removed from office.
If they are appointed, put political pressure on the one who appointed them. If they are elected, then put political pressure directly on them and if they don't respond, make sure that they don't get re-elected.
What these prosecutors are doing is helping this guy do what he does, which is illegal. This would be like letting a self-confessed murderer go because you didn't cross a "T" or dot an "i" on the arrest warrant. So the murderer, who confessed, gets a walk with a pat on the back and a sorry about that.
I hope that you found this enlightening and will check back often. Hopefully not all of our posts will be this disturbing.
Thank You,
Joe

No comments: